Malta Driver License Station (Courthouse)
Phillips County DMV Office at 314 S 2nd Ave W, Malta, MT 59538 is ready to help if you need to take your driving test, renew your driving license, get a learner’s permit and many other DMV services. Waiting times can vary depending on how many people are at the service center, so go early and you will get out early.
Phillips County DMV Office:
Office Location: 314 S 2nd Ave W, Malta, MT 59538
Phone: (406) 444-1772
Days and Hours of Operation: 1st & 4th Wednesdays: 10:15 am – 2:30 pm
CLOSED: Noon – 1:00 pm
CDL written tests:
Additional License Office Information: This station accepts debit/credit card payment. Other payment types require a pre-paid receipt from the County Treasurer’s office.
- Drivers must pass written test before making appointment to take the road test.
- Motorcycle road tests not given on wet roads.
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) Testing:
- CDL written test: Can be taken at any driver license station.
- CDL road test: Class C testing available at all driver license stations, Class A and B testing is available offices indicated.
- For a Class A CDL road test, call the Customer Care Center at 1-406-444-1772 to make appointment.
- For a Class B and C CDL driving test, call the driver license station indicated to make an appointment.
- State Holidays: All driver license stations are closed on state holidays.