Rosebud County DMV Office – 417 Willow Ave, Colstrip, MT 59323
Colstrip Driver License Station
Rosebud County DMV Office at 417 Willow Ave, Colstrip, MT 59323 is ready to help if you need to take your driving test, renew your driving license, get a learner’s permit and many other DMV services. Waiting times can vary depending on how many people are at the service center, so go early and you will get out early.
Rosebud County DMV Office:
Office Location: 417 Willow Ave, Colstrip, MT 59323
Phone: (406) 444-1772
Days and Hours of Operation: 1st & 3rd Thursday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
CDL written tests:
Additional License Office Information:
- Drivers must pass written test before making appointment to take the road test.
- Motorcycle road tests not given on wet roads.
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) Testing:
- CDL written test: Can be taken at any driver license station.
- CDL road test: Class C testing available at all driver license stations, Class A and B testing is available offices indicated.
- For a Class A CDL road test, call the Customer Care Center at 1-406-444-1772 to make appointment.
- For a Class B and C CDL driving test, call the driver license station indicated to make an appointment.
- State Holidays: All driver license stations are closed on state holidays.