Milford CT DMV Office is ready to help if you need to take your driving test, renew your driving license, get a learner’s permit and many other services. Waiting times can some times be long depending on how many people are at the service center, so go early and you will get out early.
Milford DMV Office
Parson’s Government Center
70 West River Street
Milford, CT 06460
Hours of Operation:
Tuesdays – 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thursdays – 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Driver’s License (non-commercial only) – Renewals, duplicates and name changes
- Learner’s Permit – Duplicates and name changes
- Non-Driver ID Card – Renewals, duplicates and name changes
- Registrations – Renewals, duplicates, name changes and plate cancellations
- Disabled Parking Permits – New, renewals and replacements
- Driver Histories
Traveling I-95 South: Take exit 39A. Travel two-tenths of a mile. Bear left at the fork in the road onto Cherry Street. Follow Cherry Street for eight-tenths of a mile to a stop sign. Take a left onto West River Street. DMV office is located in the Parson’s Government Center, on the right hand side.
Traveling I-95 North: Take Exit 39A. Take a right off the exit. Proceed two-tenths of a mile. Bear left at the fork onto Cherry Street. Follow Cherry Street for eight-tenths of a mile. Take a right at the stop sign onto West River Street. DMV office is located in the Parson’s Government Center, on the left hand side.
Traveling Wilbur Cross Parkway North or South: Take Exit 54. Take Route 1 north. Turn right at the second traffic light (North Street). Travel three-tenths of a mile to the first stop sign and turn right onto West Main Street. DMV office is located in the Parson’s Government Center, on the right hand side.
Milford CT DMV Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: DMV offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand that over 75% of Americans drive to work every day. So a lot of people may be at the DMV office with concerns or questions related to their drivers license.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local DMV office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the DMV office is to get to the office early.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do you can snack while you wait in any DMV office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Have a Cool Head: With lots of people at the DMV waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the DMV office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along.
Locate another DMV Office in Connecticut.