It’s not possible to change your Ohio driver’s license to a Kentucky driver’s license online. You will need to visit a Kentucky driver’s license office in person. You can find a list of Kentucky driver’s license offices on the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet website.
Here are the requirements for changing your Ohio driver’s license to a Kentucky driver’s license:
- You must be a Kentucky resident.
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- You must have a valid Ohio driver’s license.
- You must pass a Kentucky vision test.
- You must pay the Kentucky driver’s license fee.
You can find more information about changing your Ohio driver’s license to a Kentucky driver’s license on the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet website.
You typically cannot change your state of residence or obtain a driver’s license or ID card from a different state entirely online. Changing your state of residence usually requires you to physically move to the new state and establish residency there, which includes getting a driver’s license or state ID card from the new state.
To change your residency from Ohio to Kentucky and obtain a Kentucky ID card, you would typically need to do the following:
- Establish Residency in Kentucky: You need to physically move to Kentucky and establish residency there. This may involve getting a Kentucky address, registering to vote in Kentucky, and possibly other requirements.
- Visit a Kentucky DMV Office: Once you are a resident of Kentucky, you will need to visit a Kentucky DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) or equivalent office in person to apply for a Kentucky state ID card.
- Provide Required Documents: Be prepared to provide the required documents, such as proof of identity, proof of residency, and any other documentation requested by the Kentucky DMV.
- Pay Fees: Pay any applicable fees for obtaining a Kentucky state ID card.
- Surrender Your Ohio ID: If you currently have an Ohio ID, you may be required to surrender it when you apply for the Kentucky ID.
Please note that rules and processes can change, so it’s essential to check the latest requirements and procedures on the official website of the Kentucky DMV or contact them directly to get the most up-to-date information.