I need a change address on my MS ID
A) To change the address on your Mississippi ID, you can follow these steps:
Visit the Mississippi Department of Public Safety (DPS) website and download the “Change of Address” form.
Fill out the form with your new address information and sign it.
Bring the completed form and your current Mississippi ID to a local DPS office.
Pay the required fee for the address change.
Receive a new ID with your updated address.
Alternatively, you can update your address online if you have a current Mississippi driver’s license or ID card and are within the renewal period. You can do this by visiting the Mississippi Department of Public Safety website and following the instructions for online renewal.
It’s important to keep your address up-to-date on your ID to ensure that you receive important notices and mailings from government agencies, as well as to make sure that your ID is valid and up-to-date.
Here are some additional information on how to change your address on your MS ID:
- Go to a Mississippi Driver Service Bureau office.
- Bring your current MS ID and proof of your new address.
- Fill out a Change of Address form.
- Pay the $10 fee.
- Receive your new MS ID with your updated address.
Here are some additional information that you need to know:
- You cannot change your address online or by mail.
- You must be in person to change your address.
- You must bring your current MS ID and proof of your new address.
- The proof of your new address can be one of the following:
- Utility bill
- Rental agreement
- Pay stub
- Bank statement
- Government document
- The fee to change your address is $10.
- You will receive your new MS ID with your updated address within 10 business days.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.