Indianola IA DMV Office is ready to help if you need to take your driving test, renew your driving license, get a learner’s permit and many other services. Waiting times can some times be long depending on how many people are at the service center, so go early and you will get out early.
Warren County Treasurer’s Office
301 N Buxton, Ste 102
PO Box 217
Indianola, IA 50125
Motor Vehicle: 515-961-1111
Motor Vehicle and Property Tax: Monday thru Friday 7:30am – 4:30pmDrivers License: Monday thru Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Knowledge tests Monday thru Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Drive test Tuesday thru Thursday by appointment only
Indianola IA DMV Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: DMV offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand that over 75% of Americans drive to work every day. So a lot of people may be at the DMV office with concerns or questions related to their drivers license.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local DMV office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the DMV office is to get to the office early.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do you can snack while you wait in any DMV office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Have a Cool Head: With lots of people at the DMV waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the DMV office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along.
Locate another DMV Office in Iowa.