Flathead County DMV Office – 1325 U.S. Hwy 2 W, Kalispell, MT 59901
Kalispell Driver License Station
Flathead County DMV Office at 1325 U.S. Hwy 2 W, Kalispell, MT 59901 is ready to help if you need to take your driving test, renew your driving license, get a learner’s permit and many other DMV services. Waiting times can vary depending on how many people are at the service center, so go early and you will get out early.
Flathead County DMV Office:
Office Location: 1325 U.S. Hwy 2 W, Kalispell, MT 59901
Phone: (406) 444-1772
Days and Hours of Operation: Mondays: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm, Tuesday through Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
CLOSED: Noon – 1:00 pm
CDL written tests:
Additional License Office Information:
- Drivers must pass written test before making appointment to take the road test.
- Motorcycle road tests not given on wet roads.
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) Testing:
- CDL written test: Can be taken at any driver license station.
- CDL road test: Class C testing available at all driver license stations, Class A and B testing is available offices indicated.
- For a Class A CDL road test, call the Customer Care Center at 1-406-444-1772 to make appointment.
- For a Class B and C CDL driving test, call the driver license station indicated to make an appointment.
- State Holidays: All driver license stations are closed on state holidays.