just notice on my paper KY drivers license the address is wrong. Who do i contact to fix this??

A) To fix the address on your paper Kentucky driver’s license, you can contact the Kentucky Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in one of the following ways:

In person: Visit your local Circuit Court Clerk’s office.

By mail: Mail the address change form (TC 94-192) to the following address:
Kentucky Department of Motor Vehicles
P.O. Box 797
Frankfort, KY 40602-0797

By phone: Call the DMV at (859) 635-5240.

When you contact the DMV, you will need to provide your driver’s license number, your current address, and your new address. You may also be asked to provide proof of your new address, such as a utility bill or a rental agreement.

The DMV will update your address on your driver’s license and mail you a new license within a few weeks.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *