How do I make an appointment to renew my Drivers license
February 4, 2023
Q) How do I make an appointment to renew my Drivers license in Sedgwick County DMV Office
A) To make an appointment to renew your driver’s license at the Sedgwick County DMV office in Kansas, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Kansas Department of Revenue (KDR) website and navigate to the “Driver’s License Services” section.
- Look for the option to schedule an appointment for a driver’s license renewal. This may be available online or by phone.
- If online appointment scheduling is available, select the Sedgwick County DMV office and follow the prompts to schedule your appointment.
- If appointment scheduling is only available by phone, call the KDR customer service line at (785) 296-3621 to inquire about scheduling an appointment.
- When you attend your appointment, be sure to bring all required documents, such as proof of identity, residency, and social security number, as well as payment for any applicable fees. The KDR website should have a list of required documents for a driver’s license renewal.
It’s best to check the KDR website or call the customer service line for the most up-to-date information on appointment availability and scheduling procedures, as they may change due to COVID-19 restrictions or other circumstances.